You’ve been searching for the UL736 LMG best class setups and attachments. Well, you’ve landed in the correct place. Today we go in-depth with the UL 736 in COD Mobile.
In this guide, we look at the weapon stats such as damage, fire rate, and recoil. Using these stats, we give our top recommendations on attachments to use aswel as classes to run when using this LMG.
The UL736 is a Modern Warfare classic. It first appeared in MW2 as the L86 LSW but has reappeared in COD Mobile as the UL736.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here|
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE|
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot|
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides|
- Damage: 70
- Rate of Fire: 60
- Recoil: High
From the stats above we can see that the LMG can kill in 2 shots close to long-range. Although the damage is higher than the RPD, the UL comes with a lower fire rate. The recoil pattern is quite high as is normal with all LMGs.
If you like using LMGs… check out all out in-depth Light Machine Guns guides for COD Mobile.
The best attachments for the UL736 are Quickdraw, Foregrip, and Fast Mags. These attachments combined, turn the weapon into a much faster and formidable force.
We would also suggest an optic of some sort in order to make the ADS clear.
Best Class Setups
Below are our top three class setups for the UL736 in COD Mobile. Each class takes a bit of everything into account.
Class 1 – Fast Paced
This class is built for players that love to get up close and personal. Attach the following to the UL:
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: The MW11 is quick and reliable in close-quarter combat.
- Perk 1: Lightweight to keep you light and fast.
- Perk 2: Ghost so you’re not seen from above.
- Perk 3: Engineer is useful to stop you from running into Trip Mines.
- Lethal: Use the Semtex to counter campers in windows.
- Tactical: The Flash or Concussion grenade is your best friend.
Class 2 – Conservative Gaming
This class is made for players that like to lay back and play a slower-paced game. Fit the LMG with these attachments:
- Red Dot Sight or Holographic
- Secondary: Pull the J358 out when someone gets to close for comfort.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery boosts your health regeneration, it’s a no brainer.
- Perk 2: Cold Blooded in case someone calls in lethal air support.
- Perk 3: Tac Mask to protect you from players trying to counter your distance.
- Lethal: Use the Trip Mine to cover your back.
- Tactical: Flash an enemy if you think they are getting too close.
Class 3 – UL ALL Round
The all-round class is geared to suit a bit of everyone’s playstyle. It should work great in all game modes. Add the following attachments to the weapon:
- Red Dot Sight
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: The MW11 is probably the best pistol in the game.
- Perk 1: Persistence will help you get your scorestreaks easier.
- Perk 2: Tracker so you can track enemy footsteps.
- Perk 3: Alert combined with Tracker works really well. You’ll be like The Terminator on the battlefield.
- Lethal: Whack down a Trip Mine for easy kills.
- Tactical: Utilize the concussion grenade to slow targets before firing
MORE CALL OF DUTY MOBILE GUIDES