Searching for the best class setups for the RPD in Call of Duty Mobile? We’ve got you covered. Today’s guide takes a look at the RPD weapon statistics such as damage, rate of fire and recoil.
With an analysis of these stats, we then recommend the best attachments for the HG40 and finally provide our top three class setups to run when using this SMG.
The RPD is well and truly a Call of Duty classic. It has appeared in every Modern Warfare game since COD4. It also appears as a buildable variant in Modern Warfare 2019.
If you play Modern Warfare and want to know how to build the RPK from the AK47. Check out our guide.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here|
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE|
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot|
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides|
- Damage: 65
- Rate of Fire: 65
- Recoil: High
From the stats above we can see that the RPD can kill an enemy in 2 shots from close to long-range. It is an absolute beast of an LMG. Steady damage combined with a steady fire rate makes the RPD the best LMG in the game.
The best attachments for the RPD are the Foregrip, Fast Mags and Quickdraw. The Foregrip will tighten the recoil, Fast Mags will negate the reload speed and Quickdraw will have you pulling your weapon faster. We know LMGs can be slow to use.
Therefore, any attachments that speed up the weapon are a bonus.
We would also recommend an optic of your choice.
Best Class Setups
We will now provide our best class setup recommendations for the RPD. Below there are 3 classes that will suit a range of playstyles.
Class 1 – RPD Run and Gun
This class is geared towards those who like to use the weapon for up close and personal rushing. Kit the RPD with the following attachments:
- Fast Mags
- Red Dot Sight or optic of your choice.
- Secondary: The MW11 is a great secondary in a rush class.
- Perk 1: Lightweight is a given if you need to move around the map faster.
- Perk 2: Ghost will keep you stealthy and hidden.
- Perk 3: Dead Silence will allow you to evade nearby enemy detection.
- Lethal: Trip Mines are great to leave behind you. Just throw down and run on.
- Tactical: Concussion as a tactical in this class.
Class 2 – RPD Long Range Scouting
The long-range class is suited for players who prefer to lay back and pick people off from a distance. Attach the following to the RPD:
- Holographic Sight
- Secondary: The J358 is very powerful in close range. Pull it out in case someone runs up on you.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery will make sure you can get your health back fast and get back into the action.
- Perk 2: Ghost will keep you off enemy radars.
- Perk 3: Alert will give you the heads up to nearby enemies.
- Lethal: Use Trip Mines to cover flank routes.
- Tactical: A Trophy System is great if you’re playing more conservatively.
Class 3 – RPD All Out Domination
This class is best for going all out and playing the objective. Kit the RPD out with the following attachments:
- Fast Mags
- Red Dot Sight
- Secondary: The SMRS is very effective for clearing Dom flags.
- Perk 1: Flak Jacket will keep you protected from nade spam.
- Perk 2: Toughness will make sure you stay on aim while defending the flag.
- Perk 3: Tac Mask will keep you protected from flash and concussion grenades as you cap the flag.
- Lethal: Trip Mines are very effective when used to defend flags.
- Tactical: Trophy Systems are great when used for defending or capping the B flag.