Looking for the best class setups and attachments for the Kilo 141 in Modern Warfare? Our Kilo guide takes you through everything you need to know about the weapon.
We cover statistics including shots to kill, fire rate and range. The Kilo 141 is a top contender among the assault rifles in Modern Warfare. Even though the M4A1 dominates in nearly every situation, the Kilo 141 is a beefy opponent.
The Kilo 141 is based on the HK 433, 5.56mm fully automatic assault rifle made by Heckler and Koch.
The Kilo 141 is, in fact, a variant of the G36C assault rifle. A weapon that is very familiar with players of the Modern Warfare series.
If you loved the G36C from the Modern Warfare series. Check out our guide on how to turn the Holger 26 into a G36C 3 SHOT BURST ANIMAL.
Kilo 141 Stats
- Damage: 28 – 18
- Shots to kill: 4-6 shots to kill
- Headshots: 2 shots to kill
- Rate of Fire: 779RPM
- Range: Medium to Long
The best attachments for the Kilo 141 in Modern Warfare are the:
- Stippled Grip tape
- Commando Foregrip
- 1mW laser
- 50 Round Mags
The Stippled Grip Tape drastically speeds up your ADS and sprint out time.
This along with the Foregrip turn the Kilo 141 into a snapshot machine. This combination allows you to snap onto your target super quick with great precision.
Kilo 141 Best Class Setups
Class 1 – Rush Class
This class is for the aggressive rush type player. Removing the stock essentially turns the Kilo into a super lightweight SMG. Here the Kilo comes attached with the Commando Foregrip, 1mW laser, No Stock, 50 Round Mags, and the Stippled Foregrip.
The rest of the class is fitted for speed and aggression.
- Secondary: The .357 is probably the best secondary in the game. Especially with Snakeshot ammo. If you haven’t used this yet you’re in for a treat. It takes a bit of grinding but we recommend doing it.
- Perk 1: Double Time is essential in all rushing classes.
- Perk 2: Rushing is not very effective without being hidden from UAVs.
- Perk 3: Amped will have you swapping weapons faster. Nothing worse than being taken out because you have run out of ammo.
- Lethal: C4s are a rushers necessity. Especially against campers. Throw one in a window the next time you come up against one.
- Tactical: The Stun grenade cannot only be used on enemies but also on Claymores planted on doors. It will delay the detonation time. Allowing you to rush past unharmed.
Class 2 – Objective slayer
This Kilo 141 class is for the players that love to play the objective. Here the Kilo is equipped with the Singuard Arms Whisper barrel, The G.I Mini Reflex, Commando Foregrip, 50 Round Mags and the Stippled Grip. This setup makes the weapon much more viable in long-range engagements.
The class is set up for being in the objective as well as defending outside the objective.
- Secondary: The .50GS is a powerful and reliable secondary, but be precise with your shots to be effective.
- Perk 1: E.O.D. to protect you from enemy claymores, rockets, and mines.
- Perk 2: Ghost will keep you protected from UAV spam, which happens a lot especially in objective modes.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened is a must if you plan on defending the objective. Especially in game-modes such as Hardpoint and B flag Domination.
- Lethal: Pant a claymore on or near the objective for easy defense medals and points.
- Tactical: The Stim works great here especially while in the objective. If you stay in or around an objective, you’re going to be in the heat a lot. Stim could save your life.
Class 3 – Staying Alive
The final class is one for those who like to go for those long killstreaks. In the Staying Alive class, the Kilo is loaded with the Prowler barrel, Forge TAC Ultralight Stock, 60 Rounds ammo, Stippled Grip Tape and Fully Loaded Perk.
This class setup is centered around staying alive and for as long as possible.
- Secondary: The 1911 is a trusty secondary in any class.
- Perk 1: Quick Fix is a pretty cool perk. The more kills you get, the faster your health regenerates.
- Perk 2: Restock will keep your equipment loaded. We have personally won so many games of Free For All by using Proximity Mines along with Restock. If you survive long enough, it gets to a stage where your mines are killing people every 30 seconds or so because there is that many around the map.
- Perk 3: Tune-up is great for making sure you have your Field Upgrade quicker. We suggest Dead Silence for this class.
- Lethal: Proximity Mines and Restock are lethal together, what more can we say?
- Tactical: We keep saying Stim will save your life. It really does and with Restock you will have a steady supply every 30 seconds.