Looking for the best class setups and attachments for the Holger-26 LMG in Modern Warfare? We got you covered as always.
In this guide, we take you through the Holger weapon statistics such as damage, recoil, and rate of fire. Using these stats we then give an overview of the weapon.
Furthermore, we suggest the best attachments to use along with our top 3 class setups to run when using the Holger-26.
The Holger-26 is a fully automatic Light Machine Gun in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. The Holger is canny to the G36C from previous Modern Warfare titles. However, in Modern Warfare 2019, it is an LMG. Therefore, has more recoil and a slower ADS time.
The weapon can be unlocked upon hitting tier 15 of the Battle Pass.
- Damage: 28-23
- Rate of Fire: Moderate
- Recoil: Strong(kicks up and to the right)
From the statistics above we can see that the Holger-26 can kill in 4-5 shots. This also depends on where the bullets land and the distance you are from the enemy player. For example, in close range, the weapon will melt in 4 shots. At medium to long-range, the weapon will drop off to 5 to 6 shots.
The best attachments for the Holger-26 are the Stippled Grip Tape and the Commando Foregrip. These two attachments really speed up those slow ADS and sprint out times.
Another great attachment is the 5.56mm conversion kit. Using this can turn the weapon into an Assault Rifle. Check out Class 3 where we show you how to make the G36C classic from previous MW titles.
Class 1 – Holger-26 Rusher
This class is full-on BEAST MODE. Simply a rushers delight. The Holger-26 is loaded with the Monolithic Suppressor, FTAC 8.98 Spitfire barrel, No Stock, 30 Round Mags, and Stippled Grip Tape.
The rest of the class is built for speed and aggression.
- Secondary: The .357 as a secondary is very effective.
- Perk 1: Double Time to keep you on your toes.
- Perk 2: Ghost to hide you from enemy UAVs.
- Perk 3: Tune Up to allow your Field Upgrades to charge faster.
- Lethal: The Frag is great because of its ability to bounce off walls. Remember to cook it first.
- Tactical: If you need to clear campers. The best thing to do is to throw a stun into the room first. Then chuck your cooked frag.
Class 2 – Holger-26 Long Range
This class focuses on long-range. It works great in-game modes such as Ground War and 20v20. The Holger-26 is loaded with the 4x Flip Hybrid scope, FSS Ranger stock, Ranger Foregrip, Stippled Grip Tape and the Recon Perk.
The remainder of the class is an all-rounder, offense and defense class.
- Secondary: The .357 as secondary.
- Perk 1: E.O.D. to counter enemy explosives.
- Perk 2: Hardline to help you get your killstreaks faster.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened to counter enemy stun and flash grenades.
- Lethal: Claymores are best used to counter players running flank routes.
- Tactical: Flash Grenades are great for clearing campers hiding in their safe space.
Class 3 – Holger-26 G36C Conversion
This class is for everyone who is wondering how to make the G36C in Modern Warfare. The G36C is an iconic AR from COD4, MW2, and MW3.
Here the Holger-26 is loaded with the XRK Ultralight barrel, G.I. Mini Reflex, Commando Foregrip, 30 Round Mags and the Stippled Grip Tape.
The rest of the class is suited to counter enemy air support as well as playing defensively.
- Secondary: The PLA is very effective at taking down enemy air support.
- Perk 1: Cold Blooded hides you from enemy air support.
- Perk 2: Ghost keeps you off the radar.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened is essential if you’re going to hang around the objective.
- Lethal: The C4 is great for placing on an objective. Wait until you hear that the enemy is taking the flag or OBJ, then it’s BOOM TIME!
- Tactical: Flash Grenades are a good reliable tactical in every class.