Are you looking for the best class setups and attachments for the FAL in Modern Warfare? You’ve come to the right place.
In this guide, we take you through the best class setups and attachments for the FAL. We discuss the best attachments by giving our reasoning behind them and why they make the weapon better.
In addition, we also provide weapon stats on the FAL including shots to kill, rate of fire and range.
The FAL made its Call of Duty debut in Modern Warfare 2. It has since reappeared in Black Ops 1 and 2. The FAL was never really a great weapon in MW2 and BO. However, in Black Ops 2 the FAL saw a lot of use, especially in the competitive scene. Black Ops 2 was definitely the highlight of the FAL in COD.
In Modern Warfare, however, the FAL is proving to be a very competitive weapon in medium to long-range combat. Check out our full review below.
- Shots to Kill: 1-3
- Range: Long
- Rate of Fire: Semi-Auto and Burst (Burst Perk available)
The best attachments for the FAL in Modern Warfare are the:
- Stippled Grip Tape
- Commando Foregrip
- Mini Reflex
- Burst Perk
- Ultralight barrel
The Mini Reflex works great in all situations. Another great attachment is the Burst Perk that turns the FAL into a 1 burst machine. However, it requires a bit of leveling up first.
OTHER MODERN WARFARE GUIDES
FAL Best Class Setups
Class 1 – All Round
This class is great for all playstyles, whether, sitting back or playing more actively. The FAL is equipped with the Ultralight barrel, G.I. Reflex, Factory 18 Stock, Commando Foregrip, and Stippled Grip Tape.
This gives the FAL snappy ADS with a greatly extended range.
The rest of the class is set up to suit all playstyles.
- Secondary: The .357 is probably the best secondary in the game(with Snakeshot ammo).
- Perk 1: E.O.D. to protect you from enemy explosives.
- Perk 2: Restock to keep your equipment coming in.
- Perk 3: Shrapnel gives you 2 lethals.
- Lethal: The Proximity Mine is a great lethal to place on flank routes and near the objective.
- Tactical: The Stun to put pressure on the enemy.
Class 2 – Objective Setup
Here is a class for you guys that love to play objective-based game modes such as Domination, Hardpoint, and SnD.
The FAL is fitted with the XRK Marksman, Reflex sight, the Factory Stock, Stippled Grip Tape, and Burst perk. This weapon loadout makes the FAL a great mobility rifle while still keeping the long-range performance.
The rest of the class is set up for staying in or around the objective and winning the game.
- Secondary: The 1911 is a trusty secondary in any class.
- Perk 1: E.O.D. as perk 1. Nobody likes being rained on with explosives.
- Perk 2: Ghost as perk 2. It is basically a crutch perk in this game.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened is very important if you are going to be capping flags and the OBJ.
- Lethal: Claymores are also a crutch feature of this game. It protects all the campers.
- Tactical: The flash is great for throwing on the OBJ before you clear it of enemies.
Class 3 – FAL Rusher
Here, the FAL is suited for players who love to maximize mobility. It is quite an unusual class but it works.The FAL is loaded with the Compensator, G.I. Mini Reflex, No Stock, Stippled Grip Tape, and the Burst perk.
The remainder of the class is built for speed.
- Secondary: The 1911 is great because of its decent damage and fast fire rate.
- Perk 1: Double Time for flying around the map quicker(flying as in running quickly).
- Perk 2: Hardline will reward you killstreaks in one less kill.
- Perk 3: Tune-up will fill up your Field upgrades quicker, we suggest using Dead Silence.
- Lethal: The C4 is a rusher’s delight and a camper’s nightmare.
- Tactical: Stun the enemy before bombarding them with your C4.