Today’s weapon guide looks at the best class setups and attachments for the S36 LMG in Call of Duty Mobile.
First, we will go through the weapon statistics such as damage, fire rate, and recoil. Next, we assess the stats and suggest our top attachments for the weapon. Finally, we give 3 recommended classes to run when using the S36 Light Machine Gun.
The S36 first appeared in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 as the QBB LSW fully auto LMG. It also made an appearance in Strike Team and of course COD Mobile. However, in COD Mobile the weapon has been renamed to the S36.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here|
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE|
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot|
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides|
- Damage: 75
- Rate of Fire: 75
- Recoil: High
Reading the weapon statistics above we can see that the S36 will down an opponent in 2 shots from close to long-range. As with all LMGs, it has a high fire rate and quite a high recoil. Check out our top recommendations on attachments below.
The best attachments for the S36 are the Foregrip to negate the weapons high recoil. Quickdraw to speed up the weapons ADS times. Finally, Fast Mags is great to speed up the weapon’s slow reload speed.
We also suggest using a scope of your choice. The Red Dot Sight is a favorite in most classes.
Best Class Setups
Below are our top 3 recommended class setups for the S36. These classes cater to a variety of playstyles.
Class 1 – S36 Doin Damage
This class is a great setup for going all out and playing aggressively. However, it is more suited to objective-based game modes such as Domination. Fit the following attachments onto the S36:
- Red Dot Sight
- Secondary: MW11 as secondary.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery will keep your health boosted.
- Perk 2: Toughness will keep your aim strong under fire.
- Perk 3: Hardline will reward you Scorestreaks faster.
- Lethal: Frag Grenades are fun, make sure to cook it for a second or two before chucking.
- Tactical: Use a Flash or Stun grenade as a tactical.
Class 2 – S36 Run and Gun
This weapon is not really a run and gun type weapon. However, it can be modified to make it more suited for rushing. Attach the following to the S36:
- Fast Mags
- Scope of the player’s choice.
- Secondary: The J358 is sweet and powerful up close.
- Perk 1: Lightweight makes you run faster so its a no brainer in a run and gun setup.
- Perk 2: Ghost will hide you from enemy radars
- Perk 3: Dead Silence will ensure you can sneak up behind enemies.
- Lethal: Use the semtex to clear campers.
- Tactical: Throw a Concussion grenade before chucking your semtex for maximum effectiveness.
Class 3 – S36 All Round
This class is an all-round class that suits many playstyles and game modes. Attach the following attachments to the weapon:
- Red Dot Sight
- Secondary: The MW11 is a strong and steady pistol.
- Perk 1: Flak Jacket to protect you from grenades and sneaky Trip Mines.
- Perk 2: Tracker is a really effective perk to scout enemies in close-quarter combat.
- Perk 3: Alert gives you the heads up to nearby enemies.
- Lethal: Throw down a Trip Mine to catch enemies off guard.
- Tactical: The Concussion Grenade works wonders in slowing down your target. This makes it much easier to aim.