Looking for the best class setups and attachments for the M4LMG in COD Mobile? You’ve come to the right place. We cover all the weapons in Call of Duty Mobile. And if you like using LMGs. Check out our COD Mobile LMG guides while your here.
This guide goes through the M4LMG stats like damage and fire rate. From these stats, we give our top recommendations on attachments and class setups for the weapon.
The M4LMG first appeared in Call of Duty with the release of Call of Duty Online in China. It is pretty much the same weapon in Call of Duty Mobile.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides
- Damage: 60
- Rate of Fire: 45
- Recoil: High
From the stats above we can see that the M4LMG can take out enemies in 2 shots from close to medium range. The weapon has a decent fire rate and quite a high recoil. This is much the same as all the LMGs in the game.
The best attachments for the M4LMG are the Foregrip, Quickdraw, and Stock. These attachments combined, turn the weapon into a beast on the battlefield. They really speed up the weapon’s usability and increase the weapon’s accuracy. The Stock allows you to strafe easier while you fire.
Best Class Setups
These are our top three class setups for the M4LMG in COD Mobile. It is best to have a class ready to suit all scenarios.
Class 1 – Bulletproof Warrior
This class is designed for those long killing sprees. It should help you stay alive and clock up those scorestreaks faster. Kit the M4LMG in the following attachments:
- Fast Mags
- Scope of the player’s choice.
- Secondary: The MW11 works a treat in close-quarter combat.
- Perk 1: Persistence will make sure your scorestreaks don’t reset when you die.
- Perk 2: Ghost will make sure you aren’t stung by enemy UAVs.
- Perk 3: Hardline rewards you scorestreaks 25% faster.
- Lethal: Throw down a Trip Mine somewhere sneaky for an easy kill.
- Tactical: The Stun is a handy tactical for slowing down your target.
Class 2 – Conservative Player
This class setup is perfect for those players that don’t like to play as aggressive as some. Attach the following to the LMG:
- Scope of the players choice
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: Use the SMRS, its lots of fun and you can lock onto targets from a distance. It works really well for clearing objectives.
- Perk 1: Skulker is very effective for people that like playing more laid back.
- Perk 2: Cold-Blooded makes it much harder for snipers to spot you from a distance.
- Perk 3: Alert will give you the heads up if enemies are trying to flank you.
- Lethal: Use your Trip Mine to cover a route on the map that’s hard to watch.
- Tactical: The Trophy System makes it hard for enemies to bombard you with stuns and flash grenades.
Class 3 – SnD Beast
This class is best suited to objective-based game modes such as Search and Destroy. Fit the M4LMG with these attachments:
- Red Dot Sight
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: The MW11 should work perfectly.
- Perk 1: Agile will have you hopping the walls like a mad man.
- Perk 2: Ghost will keep you off the enemy AUVs.
- Perk 3: Dead Silence is a great perk in SnD. It makes flanking the enemy a lot more effective.
- Lethal: Use your Trip Mine carefully. Hide it on a corner where enemies are far less likely to cop it.
- Tactical: Flashbangs are a great way to stop rushers in their tracks.