Looking for the best class setups and attachments for the Bizon in COD Modern Warfare? In this guide, we go through exactly that.
We break down the Bizon weapon statistics and look at elements such as damage, fire rate, and recoil. With these stats, we then discuss the weapon and how it performs in-game.
We then breakdown the best attachments and finally give our top 3 recommended classes to run using the PP19 Bizon.
The Bizon first appeared in Call of Duty Ghosts. Unbeknowanced to a lot of people, the Bizon was set to feature in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare but it was scrapped from the files.
- Damage: 34-19
- Rate of Fire: 650RPM
- Recoil: Moderate – Low
Reading the stats above we see that the Bizon can wipe out enemies in 3-6 shots. Essentially, it is a 3-6 shot to kill SMG. This damage range is standard across a lot of Call of Duty titles, especially in the SMG class.
The weapon can kill in 3 shots, provided you hit the chest with all your shots and you’re in close range. The Bizon has quite a moderate fire rate for an SMG, which is somewhat disappointing. Its recoil is very controllable which is a great plus of this weapon.
If you enjoy this guide… check out some of our other in-depth Modern Warfare weapons guides now…
The best attachments for the Bizon are the Stippled Grip Tape and the Tac Laser. These 2 attachments combined, drastically increase the ADS and Sprint out time of the weapon. Another great attachment for the Bizon is the 8.7-inch barrel. This increases the damage range and accuracy of the weapon making it more viable in medium-range engagements.
Stock wise, another great attachment is the Skeleton Stock. This stock greatly increases movement speed and sprint out times. This attachment combined with the Stippled Grip and Tac Laser turns the Bizon into an animal. Check out our suggested class setups below.
Class 1 – Bizon All Round
The Bizon all-round class is great for all gameplay styles. The Bizon comes loaded with the Compensator, 8.7-inch barrel, G.I. Mini Reflex, the Skeleton Stock and the Stippled Grip.
The remainder of the class takes into account a variety of styles.
- Secondary: .50GS as secondary is very powerful and reliable. Check out our full .50GS stats and review while you’re here.
- Perk 1: E.O.D. is very important to protect you from enemy explosives.
- Perk 2: Hardline will help you get your killstreaks faster.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened is essential to protect you from enemy tacticals.
- Lethal: The C4 is great to hide on a flag. When you hear or see the enemy trying to cap. Detonate it!
- Tactical: The Flash is a Call of Duty classic. Use it to blind and confuse enemy players. Especially campers.
Class 2 – Bizon Stealth
This Bizon class is geared towards stealth and speed. The Bizon is fitted the Monolithic Suppressor, 8.7inch barrel, Tac Laser, Skeleton Stock, and the Stippled Grip.
The rest of the class is set up for speed and stealth.
- Secondary: The 1911 is a decent secondary in most classes.
- Perk 1: Double Time will keep you on your toes longer.
- Perk 2: Ghost to hide you from enemy AUVs.
- Perk 3: Tune Up helps you get your field upgrades faster. Use Dead Silence on all rush classes.
- Lethal: Use the Claymore to cut off enemy flank routes.
- Tactical: The Stun grenade is very effective when clearing out a room or chucking into an enemy spawn.
Class 3 – Bizon Survival
The final Bizon class is great for surviving and going beast mode. The Bizon comes equipped with the 8.7-inch barrel, Tac Laser, G.I Mini Reflex, Skeleton Stock, and Stippled Grip Tape.
The rest of the class is geared towards max ammo and equipment.
- Secondary: The .357 with Snakeshot ammo is the best secondary in the game.
- Perk 1: Scavenger will make sure you don’t run out of ammo.
- Perk 2: Restock refreshes your Mines and Stim every 30 seconds.
- Perk 3: Shrapnel gives you an extra piece of lethal equipment.
- Lethal: Proximity Mines are very effective on or around the objective.
- Tactical: The Stim shot is great for players that love to play aggressive and stay in the action.