Looking for the P90 stats, best attachments and class setups? Our P90 guide takes you through just that.
Our guide reviews all the important statistics such as damage, rate of fire, and recoil. Further on, we provide our suggestions on the best attachments for the P90 and our reasoning behind these suggestions. Finally, we provide our top 3 P90 class setups that will have you beasting in no time.
The P90 is a great SMG for running and gunning in close-quarter combat.
The P90 is a fully automatic submachine gun in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. It first made its Call of Duty debut in COD 4 Modern Warfare. The first MW installment in 2007. It has since reappeared in all Modern Warfares and also COD Ghosts.
- Damage: 24 -15
- Rate of Fire: 923RPM
- Recoil: High(vertical)
To summarise the statistics above we can see that the P90 is a 4 to 7 shot to kill in close to medium range. Anything long-range the weapon drops off to 6 or more to kill. The fire rate is decent and the recoil is controllable with the correct attachments which we will discuss below.
The best attachments for the P90 in Modern Warfare are the:
- Stippled Grip Tape
- Tac Laser
- 5mW Laser
The P90 is quite a flexible weapon and the base weapon is very good. However, the best attachments you can add to it are attachments that will speed up the ADS and sprint out time. Therefore, both Stippled Grip Tapes are recommended on the P90.
Both laser attachments, the Tac Laser and the 5mW Laser also greatly speed up the weapons sprint out time. As a result, these should be carefully considered when modifying the P90.
Class 1 – P90 Aggression
This class is built for super aggressive gameplays. The P90 comes equipped with the Monolithic Suppressor, FORGE TAC Retribution barrel, Tac Laser, FORGE TAC CQB Stock, and the Stippled Grip Tape.
The rest of the class is built to maximize ammunition and equipment capacity.
- Secondary: The Deagle is an animal, check out our Deagle review while you’re here.
- Perk 1: Scavenger to pick up dropped ammo.
- Perk 2: Ghost to hide you from enemy UAVs.
- Perk 3: Shrapnel for two lethals instead of one.
- Lethal: 2 Proximity Mines as lethals.
- Tactical: The Stim will save your butt, try it out.
Class 2 – P90 Speed
This class is great for the rushers out there. The P90 comes fitted with the 5mW laser, G.I. Mini reflex, Fly Strap stock, Stippled Grip Tape and Sleight of Hand.
The rest of the class is built for rushing and offense.
- Secondary: Here the 1911 is a reliable secondary.
- Perk 1: Double Time is a must for rushers.
- Perk 2: Ghost keeps you off the enemy radar.
- Perk 3: Tune Up will charge your field upgrade quicker. Use Dead Silence for this class.
- Lethal: C4’s are great for clearing campers from windows and rooms.
- Tactical: If you’re caught up in gunfire, jab yourself with the Stim and jump straight back into the action.
Class 3 – P90 Objective
This class is great for players that love to stay in the objective. The P90 comes loaded with the Monolithic Suppressor, G.I. Mini Reflex, Fly strap, and both Stippled Grip Tapes.
The remainder of the class is geared towards staying alive while defending that OBJ.
- Secondary: The Deagle is always a powerful and trusted secondary.
- Perk 1: E.O.D. is essential if you’re going to be sitting in the objective.
- Perk 2: Hardline will help you get your killstreaks faster which in turn helps your teammates.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened protects you from enemy tacticals being bombarded at or into the OBJ.
- Lethal: The Frag is great for clearing the objective. Remember to cook it first.
- Tactical: Stun the Hardpoint or HQ before chucking in your lethal.