Wondering what the best class setup and attachments are for the MSMC in COD Mobile? Today we go through the best class setups and attachments for the MSMC.
First, we look at the important stats of the weapon such as damage and fire rate.
With these stats, we give our suggestions on the best attachments to run. We also give our top 3 best class setups for the MSMC.
The MSMC made its COD debut in Black Ops 2 and was arguably the best SMG in the game. It has since reappeared in Black Ops 3 and now in COD Mobile.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides
- Damage: 75
- Rate of Fire: 70
- Recoil: Moderate
Looking at the stats above we can see that the MSMC is a 2 shot kill SMG. Its high rate of fire along with its moderate recoil makes it a very competitive SMG in the game. It is quite the contender even alongside more powerful and accurate SMGs such as the AKS-74u.
While you’re here why not take a look at our AKS-74u guide. Here we show you how to turn the weapon into a 2 shot fast-hitting machine.
The best attachments for the MSMC in COD Mobile are the Long Barrel, Foregrip, and Quickdraw. These three attachments combined turn the MSMC into an accurate and fast-paced killer on the battlefield.
MSMC Best Class Setups
Below are our top three best class setups to run on the MSMC. Each class has its own purpose. However, each class can suit a range of game styles with the correct adjustments.
Class 1 – All Out Warfare
This class is for those “going ham” moments. Fit the following attachments to the MSMC:
- Long Barrel
- Secondary: The J358 is a strong and steady secondary.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery will keep your health intact in those intense moments.
- Perk 2: Toughness will keep your aim stronger when under intense fire.
- Perk 3: Demo Expert is great for boosting that explosive power.
- Lethal: Semtex is great when going all out.
- Tactical: Use your flashbang before chucking your Semtex.
Class 2 – SnD Rusher
The SnD Rusher class is great for rushing and playing aggressively in SnD. Load the MSMC with these attachments:
- Fast Mags
- Long Barrel
- Secondary: The MW11 is fast and reliable for rushing.
- Perk 1: Lightweight is great for getting around the map quickly.
- Perk 2: Ghost to keep you off the radar.
- Perk 3: Dead Silence allows you to easily flank the enemy.
- Lethal: Throw down the Trip Mine on a flank route.
- Tactical: Concussion or the Flashbang is very effective when clearing bomb sites.
Class 3 – All-Rounder
This class is geared towards all-round playstyles. It’s not for any specific style like the last 2 classes. Attach the following to the weapon:
- Long Barrel
- Red Dot Sight(or scope of your choice)
- Secondary: The MW11 is a steady and reliable pistol.
- Perk 1: Persistence will keep you going in those tough moments.
- Perk 2: Tracker is a very effective perk for scouting enemies.
- Perk 3: Alert is a great perk to keep you aware of nearby enemies.
- Lethal: Use the ole Frag Grenade as a lethal.
- Tactical: The Concussion grenade works wonders when clearing objectives or rush routes.