The PDW57 is probably the most popular in COD Mobile. Today’s guide takes a look at the most important PDW statistics such as damage and fire rate.
With these stats, we then give our top suggestions on the best attachments to use aswel as the best class setups for the weapon.
While you’re here, don’t forget to take a look at the rest of our COD Mobile weapon guides:
The PDW57 first burst onto the scene in Black Ops 2. It was an overpowered beast before Treyarch patched it. The SMG also reappeared in later COD releases including COD Strike Team and the Zombies mode of BO2.
- Damage: 90
- Rate of Fire: 50
- Recoil: High
As we can see from the above stats. The PDW 57 can kill in 2 shots if the shots land in the torso and upper body area. This also takes into consideration shots hit from close range. The PDW also has quite a moderate fire rate for an SMG. This is most likely to balance the high damage rate.
Finally, the recoil is quite high on this weapon despite it having a low ROF.
The best attachments for the PDW are the Foregrip to control the recoil of the weapon. Quickdraw to allow you to snap onto enemies faster and Long Barrel to extend the SMGs range.
PDW 57 Best Class Setups
Here are the top 3 class setups for the PDW in COD Mobile. Take a look below, there is a class to suit a lot of playstyles.
Class 1 – PDW Run and Gun
This run and gun class is great for players that love to rush the enemy and play aggressively. Load the PDW with the following attachments:
- Long Barrel
- Fast Mags
- Red Dot Sight or scope of the player’s choice.
- Secondary: The MW11 is a great secondary in a rush class.
- Perk 1: Lightweight to keep you on your toes for longer.
- Perk 2: Toughness allows you less flinch when shot.
- Perk 3: Engineer will make sure you are not stung by a Trip Mine while rushing around the map.
- Lethal: Use the Semtex as lethal.
- Tactical: The Concussion or Flash grenade is very effective if used before chucking the Semtex.
Class 2 – PDW FFA
Class 2 is a fantastic class to use in Free For All or other times when you feel like holding your own or running solo. Attach the following to the PDW:
- Extended Mags
- Secondary: The MW11 is a fast and steady secondary, great for FFA.
- Perk 1: Skulker is underutilized especially in FFA where being silent and taking your time is important.
- Perk 2: Ghost to counter enemy UAVs.
- Perk 3: Alert is a great perk for FFA because there is nearly always an enemy nearby.
- Lethal: Trip Mines are essential in FFA. They get you easy kills so use them.
- Tactical: Trophy Systems actually work well when holding down areas of the map. Try it!
Class 3 – PDW All Round
This class is the all-round class that should be rather effective in most game modes. Load the PDW57 with the following attachments:
- Red Dot Sight
- Long Barrel
- Secondary: The J358 is a great secondary for powerful accurate shots.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery gives you that boost in recovery.
- Perk 2: Tracker is a very handy perk to track nearby enemies.
- Perk 3: Alert will give you the heads up to nearby enemy players. Combined with Tracker it really narrows down enemy positions.
- Lethal: The Trip Mine is easy to use and very effective.
- Tactical: Use either a Concussion or a Fash in this class.