UPDATE: 02/10/2020: The AKS-74u has been renamed to the RUS-79u along with a nerf to damage stats. See below.
Are you looking for the best class setups and attachments for the AKS-74u in Call of Duty Mobile? This guide will take you through just that.
In this guide, we break down the weapons stats such as damage, fire rate, and recoil. With these stats, we then recommend the best attachments to use for the weapon.
Finally, we give our top three class setups to use with the AKS-74u. Each class is suited for a different purpose so there is something for everyone’s playstyle.
The AK74u is a Call of Duty classic. It has appeared in many CODs as far back as the original Modern Warfare to every Black Ops game. It is truly an iconic COD submachine gun.
The AK74u even makes an appearance in Modern Warfare 2019 as a buildable variant of the AK47. Check out our guide on how to make the AK74u in Modern Warfare.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here|
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE|
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot|
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides|
- Damage: 78
- Rate of Fire: 60
- Recoil: Moderate to high
With the statistics above we can see that the AKS-74u can kill in two shots if all shots land to the upper body/torso area. It has a steady rate of fire along with being an accurate all-round SMG.
The best attachments for the AKS74u are Long Barrel, Foregrip, and Quickdraw. These attachments really speed up the weapons target acquisition. Long barrel and foregrip combined make the weapon more accurate and powerful at medium to long-range.
AKS-74u Best Class Setups
Below are our top three recommended classes for the AKS74u in COD Mobile. We like to have a class ready for many playstyles and scenarios. Check them out below.
Class 1 – Run and Gun
This class is great for players that love to stay running and gunning. Here the 74u is loaded with the following attachments:
- Long Barrel
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: MW11 is a reliable secondary.
- Perk 1: Lightweight should keep you fast and agile.
- Perk 2: Vulture will keep your ammo stocked up.
- Perk 3: Alert is a great perk, it will give you a heads up alert to nearby enemies.
- Lethal: The Trip Mine is very effective. Leave it behind you in case someone tries to run behind you rushing their spawn.
- Tactical: The good ole concussion works great as a tactical.
Class 2 – All Round
This class is great for all-round gameplay. It works great for a lot of play styles. Choose the following attachments:
- Long Barrel
- Secondary: The MW11 as secondary.
- Perk 1: Flak Jacket protects you from enemy explosives.
- Perk 2: Ghost will keep you off enemy radars.
- Perk 3: Demo Expert grants you more powerful explosives.
- Lethal: Use the semtex in this class.
- Tactical: Flashbang is a great tactical. Flash people before chucking your semtex.
Class 3 – Domination
This is a great class for those players that love Domination. Attach the following attachments to the AK74u.
- Long Barrel
- Extended Mags
- Secondary: Use the SMRS as secondary to clear flags.
- Perk 1: Flak Jacket is great in Domination.
- Perk 2: Toughness is very effective especially if you plan on staying in the heat of it.
- Perk 3: Tac Mask protects you from incoming enemy stuns.
- Lethal: Trip Mines should be used to defend flags.
- Tactical: Utilize the Trophy System especially when going for the B flag.