Today’s guide answers the questions, “what are the best class setups and attachments for the UZI in Modern Warfare?”.
In order to answer this question, we delve deep into the weapon statistics such as damage, fire rate, and recoil. When we have discussed the stats, we then give our top 3 class setups for the UZI.
The Uzi made its Call of Duty debut in Black Ops. It since reappeared in Black Ops 2. However, in Black Ops 2 it was only available in the Zombies and Campaign modes.
- Damage: 34-18
- Rate of Fire: 612RPM
- Recoil: Low
Reviewing the stats above we can see that the UZI can kill in 3-6 shots. However, aiming for the chest area will down an enemy in 3 to 4 shots. Headshots will reward you even more with the potential to take a player out in 2 shots. The lower shot to kill ranges only apply if you are in close range to the enemy.
The Uzi is not the greatest weapon in terms of statistics. Unfortunately, its fire rate is very low for a submachine gun. The recommended attachments for the Uzi are the Stippled Grip and Tac Laser. These attachments will boost your ADS and sprint-out times. Due to the fact the Uzi takes a lot of bullets to take out a player, we suggest extended mags for added ammo capacity.
Class 1 – Uzi All Round
The All Round Uzi class is built to cater to all playstyles. The Uzi is loaded with the 16.5 Factory Carbine barrel, Reflex optic, Commando Foregrip, 40 Round Mags and the Stippled Grip Tape.
The remainder of the class has all styles in mind.
- Secondary: The Deagle as a secondary is both powerful and accurate. Check out our Deagle stats and review while you’re here.
- Perk 1: E.O.D. is an essential perk in every objective-based game mode.
- Perk 2: Hardline helps you get your killstreaks faster.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened protects you from flashbangs and stuns.
- Lethal: The Semtex is great because it can stick to surfaces and doesn’t have a timer.
- Tactical: Flash the OBJ before tossing your semtex at it.
Class 2 – Uzi Rusher
The second Uzi class is built for the high paced rushers in the game. The Uzi comes stocked with the Monolithic Suppressor, Tac Lasers, FORGE TAC Ultralight stock, Commando Foregrip, and the Stippled Grip Tape.
The remainder of the class is built for speed and stealth.
- Secondary: The silenced P1911 as secondary.
- Perk 1: Double Time is a must for all rushers.
- Perk 2: Ghost is also essential when rushing and staying stealth.
- Perk 3: Tune Up helps you get your Field Upgrade quicker. The best FU to use in this rush class is Dead Silence.
- Lethal: C4s are great for tossing into campers’ safe spaces.
- Tactical: The Stim shot will save your life. More people should be using this piece of equipment.
Class 3 – Uzi Beast
The final Uzi class is the Uzi Beast. Great for all-out CQB warfare. The Uzi is kitted with the Compensator, 16.5 Factory Carbine, G.I. Mini Reflex, Commando Foregrip, 40 Round Mags.
The rest of the class is set up for all-out close-quarters combat.
- Secondary: The .357 with Snakeshot ammo is the best pistol in the game. It is, in fact, a 1 shot kill. Epic!
- Perk 1: Scavenger will make sure your ammo doesn’t run dry as you carry out your campaign of all-out war.
- Perk 2: Restock keeps your Mines and Stim refreshed. If you survive long enough, you could have Mines all over the map.
- Perk 3: Shrapnel gives you two of these mines instead of one. This combined with Restock, that’s a whole lot of mines.
- Lethal: Proximity Mines or Bouncing Bettys, whatever you want to call them is fine. You have two in this class.
- Tactical: Finally, the Stim is essential when you spend most of your time in the enemy’s face.