Asking yourself what are the best class setups and attachments for the MG34 in Modern Warfare? Or maybe you’re looking for the weapon stats? We got you covered.
In this MG34 in-depth review. We take a look at the weapons statistics such as damage range, recoil, and rate of fire.
With these stats, we then provide an analysis of the best attachments and class setups to use when running the MG34.
The MG34 is a Call of Duty classic first appearing in Call of Duty United Offense back in 2004. It has since appeared in many newer titles including Black Ops 3 and WWII.
- Damage: 34-30
- Rate of Fire: 820RPM
- Recoil: Strong(Vertical, kicks straight up)
Analyzing the stats above we can see that the MG34 can kill in 3 to 4 shots. This will also depend on the distance you are to the enemy. For example, the 3 shot kill range only applies to close range engagements. In medium to long-range, the weapon drops off to 4 shots.
The best attachments you can use on the MG34 in Modern Warfare are the Commando Foregrip and the Stippled Grip Tape. These two attachments will counter the slow ADS and Sprint out times of this LMG.
The iron sights on the MG34 are the worst in the game. It has a big lump of steel blocking your left field of view. Therefore, we highly recommend a sight of some sort. For close to medium range, use a G.I. Mini or Solozero Reflex. If you’re using the weapon for long-range engagements, use a 3x or bigger scope.
Class 1 – MG34 All Round
This class is an all-round class and caters to all play styles. The MG34 has the 5mW laser attachments, G.I. Mini Reflex, Commando Foregrip, 100 Round Mags, and the Stippled Grip Tape.
The rest of the class is set up to take into consideration a lot of play styles.
- Secondary: The .357 as secondary is great.
- Perk 1: Scavenger is a beast perk, use it more.
- Perk 2: Restock keeps your equipment coming in, every 30 seconds.
- Perk 3: Shrapnel allows you to hold 2 lethals.
- Lethal: 2 Claymores work great to hold down areas.
- Tactical: The Stun should be used to clear objectives or campers from rooms.
Class 2 – MG34 CQB
This class is great for the players who like to be mobile even though they are running with an LMG. The MG34 comes loaded with FSS Stubby barrel, G.I Mini Reflex, No Stock, Commando Foregrip, and the Stippled Grip Tape.
This class setup takes into account speed and stealth.
- Secondary: The Deagle is an animal, enough said.
- Perk 1: Double Time is great for keeping you mobile for longer.
- Perk 2: Ghost to hide you from enemy UAVs.
- Perk 3: Tune-Up charges your Field Upgrades faster.
- Lethal: The C4 is great for rushers especially against riot shield users.
- Tactical: Use flashes to clear rooms and check for people flanking.
Class 3 – MG34 Objective Player
This class is made specifically for people who love to play the objective. The MG34 comes loaded with the FSS Elite barrel, G.I. Mini Reflex, Commando Reflex, 100 Round Bolt and the Stippled Grip Tape.
The rest of the class is made to help you stay in and around the objective.
- Secondary: The PILA is a great launcher because it has a lock on mode aswel as a free aim.
- Perk 1: The E.O.D. perk will protect you from the rain of explosives that are hurled at objectives.
- Perk 2: Hardline helps you get your killstreaks in one less kill. When you’re playing the objective. Use support streaks to help your team as much as possible.
- Perk 3: Battle-Hardened will shield you from the tactical equipment that gets bombarded at the OBJ.
- Lethal: The Thermite grenade is actually quite effective. Especially if you get a direct hit. It takes out riot shield users in one direct hit. Use it!
- Tactical: The Stun is best used to chuck at the objective when you know the enemy is capping. Throw it before you rush in to defend.