Wondering what the best class setups and attachments are for the EBR-14 in Modern Warfare? In this guide, we dive deeper into the EBR-14 weapon statistics such as damage, recoil, and rate of fire.
With these stats we suggest the best attachments to use as well as the best class setups to run on the EBR-14.
The EBR-14 is an Infinity Ward classic. It has featured in many of the Modern Warfare titles including MW2, MW3, and Ghosts. It has had slightly different names in every title such as MK14 and MK14 EBR which are essentially the same weapon.
- Damage: 60-34
- Rate of Fire: 480RPM Semi-Auto
- Recoil: Low
Looking at the statistics above we can see that the EBR-14 can kill in 2 to 3 shots. However, there are multipliers in close range and where the shots land. The EBR-14 will kill in 2 shots at close to medium range provided you hit the chest or shoulders area.
The MR also has an epic 1 shot kill headshot range. Which allows the weapon to kill in 1 shot to the head up to 140 meters.
In addition, Stopping Power Rounds turn this weapon into a 1 shot kill to the chest at close to medium range. Therefore, Stopping Power Rounds are highly recommended when running the EBR.
The EBR is a solid weapon in medium to long-range engagements. However, there are some attachments to consider in each class. The best attachments for the EBR-14 are the Commando Foregrip and the Tac Laser. However, if you don’t like the laser because it gives away your position, it is recommended to use the FORGE TAC Elite barrel. This will give you a bonus in movement speed and ADS times without the annoyance of the laser.
Class 1 – EBR-14 Run and Gun
This class is made for you players that love to run and gun. Just be very precise with your shots. Missing one will certainly mean death. The EBR is loaded with the FORGE TAC Elite stock, Tac Laser, G.I. Mini Reflex, FSS Raider Chassis Elite Stock and the Commando Foregrip.
The rest of the class is made for speed and agility.
- Secondary: The 1911 as secondary.
- Perk 1: Double Time to keep you on your toes longer.
- Perk 2: Ghost to hide you from enemy UAVs.
- Perk 3: Tune-Up to charge your Field Upgrades faster. Choose Dead Silence for this class.
- Lethal: C4s are great to chuck into windows or behind riot shield dorks.
- Tactical: The Stim shot is essential if you’re up in the enemy’s face.
Class 2 – EBR-14 Max Ammo
This class is built for getting those longer killstreaks. The EBR comes loaded with the Tac Suppressor, FORGE TAC Elite, Tac Laser, FSS Raider Chassis Elite, and the Commando Foregrip.
The rest of the class is built to maximize your ammo reserves and equipment.
- Secondary: The Deagle is a powerful secondary. Find out why we recommend it in our in-depth MW Pistol Guide.
- Perk 1: Scavenger to make sure you always have ammo.
- Perk 2: Restock to charge your mines and tactical every 30 seconds.
- Perk 3: Shrapnel gives you two mines instead of one.
- Lethal: Plant some mines around the map. Remember to plant more when they restock.
- Tactical: The Gas Grenade is great for clearing rooms and objectives. Just be careful not to gas yourself.
Class 3 – EBR-14 Camper Counter
This is built specifically for game modes like Ground War and 20v20. The EBR is built for long-range and to counter campers. The EBR is fitted with the 20 inch TAC Precision barrel, the Merc Thermal Optic, Commando Foregrip, 15 Round Mags and the Recon Perk.
The remainder of the class is made to annoy and squash campers.
- Secondary: The JOKR launcher can lock onto enemies aswel as killstreaks.
- Perk 1: Cold Blooded will make sure you cannot get shot by VTOLs and other enemy aircraft while you shoot it down.
- Perk 2: Pointman is great in Groundwar. Something as low as calling in a UAV can reward you lots of points because of the number of enemies on the map.
- Perk 3: Shrapnel is good for planting more claymores on doors and flank routes, etc.
- Lethal: 2 claymores, use them wisely.
- Tactical: The Stim is handy when you are under intense gunfire. Shoot up and quickly jump back in.