Information such as weapon stats, best attachments and classes are crucial for any player looking to get the competitive edge in a First Person Shooter.
Today’s guide looks at the best attachments and class setups for the ASM 10 in Call of Duty Mobile. Aswel as this, we look at the important weapon statistics such as damage and fire rate.
They love the AK in COD Mobile. The ASM 10 is yet another variant of the AK47 Russian Assault Rifle. The AK has appeared in many COD titles in the past.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here|
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE|
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot|
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides|
- Damage: 60 HP
- Rate of Fire: 750 RPM
- Recoil: Medium(Vertical)
As we can see from the stats above the ASM 10 can take out foes in 2 shots. It has a decent fire rate and is quite accurate. It is a steady AR to use in all situations.
The best attachments for the ASM 10 are Quickdraw, Foregrip, and Fast Mags. These attachments really speed up the weapon’s accuracy and make it all round a much deadlier weapon.
We also recommend attaching a scope for longer range gameplay.
ASM 10 Best Class Setups
Below are the best class setups for the weapon. We have taken into consideration a range of playstyles in the classes below. This should leave something for everyone.
Class 1 – ASM 10 Rusher
This class is great for players that love to run and gun like a maniac around the battlefield. Equip the ASM 10 with these attachments:
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: Equip the MW11.
- Perk 1: Lightweight to keep you on your toes.
- Perk 2: Ghost to keep you off the enemy radar.
- Perk 3: Dead Silence is a great perk for keeping you…well… silent.
- Lethal: Frag Grenade as lethal.
- Tactical: Flashbang as tactical.
Class 2 – ASM 10 Destruction
This class is great for players that love to go all out. Attach the following things:
- Secondary: MW11 as secondary.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery boosts health gen by 35%.
- Perk 2: Vulture to keep your ammo rolling in.
- Perk 3: Demo Expert for added explosive damage.
- Lethal: Frag Grenade as lethal
- Tactical: Concussion as the tac.
Class 3 – ASM 10 Scorestreaks
This class is great for players that love to go for the big Scorestreaks. Put the following attachments on the ASM 10:
- Extended Mags
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: MW11 works wonders as secondary.
- Perk 1: Persistence makes sure you get your streaks.
- Perk 2: Tracker is great for anticipating enemy movements.
- Perk 3: Hardline boosts your points earned by 25%.
- Lethal: Trip Mines are easy kills.
- Tactical: The Concussion grenade works great when you chuck it into the enemy spawn.