This GT7 tune breaks down the exact parts and car settings needed to make the Plymouth Superbird 70 Best Top Speed Tune in Gran Turismo 7.
The Plymouth Superbird is a highly modified Dodge Charger Daytona. It was a short-lived factory follow-up design of the 1969 Charger.
The most iconic features of the Plymouth Superbird are the huge protruding rear wing and the infamous horn which mimics the Road Runner cartoon character.
The Superbird comes equipped with a 7.0L Hemi engine producing 425HP. It can hit 60MPH in 5.5 seconds.
Moreover, there were originally 1,920 Superbird cars built but most of them sat in factories unsold because people preferred the standard Dodge Daytona.
Consequentially, many of the unsold Superbirds were converted into standard Daytonas and sold on.
More Content: Ferrari 330 P4 Best Drift Tune
This Plymouth Superbird pushes a nice 836 horsepower with 790 lbs of torque. This car is perfect for oval tracks which is perfect because it was a purpose-built for NASCAR.
- Max Power: 836HP
- Max Torque: 790.6 ft-lb
- Displacement: 7334cc
First, slap on the following parts to make the Superbird top speed tune. Next, make sure to put on only weight reduction 1, 2, and 3.
- Bore Up
- Stroke Up
- Engine Balance Tuning
- Polish Ports
- High Lift Cam Shaft
- Racing Crank Shaft
- Weight Reduction: 1, 2, and 3
- Increase Body Rigidity
Plymouth Superbird 70 Best Top Speed Tune – Car Settings
Here are the car settings for the Plymouth Superbird 70 top-speed tune. Firstly, make sure to make changes to the transmission because this is where you will get most of the speed from the tune.
- Front: Heavy Wet Racing
- Rear: Soft Racing
- Body Height Adjustment: 115: 130
- Anti-Roll Bar: 8:7
- Damping Ratio(Compression): 27:27
- Damping Ratio(Expansion): 43:43
- Natural Frequency: 3.04: 2.84
- Negative Camber Angle: 2.5:1.7
- Toe Angle: 0.02:0.08
- Differential: Fully Custom
- Initial Torque: 0:18
- Acceleration Sensitivity: 0:25
- Braking Sensitivity: 0:40
- Torque-Vectoring Centre Differential: None
- Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 0:100
- Downforce: 15:0
- ECU: Full Control Computer
- Output Adjustment: 100
- Ballast: 0
- Ballast Positioning: 0
- Power Restrictor: 100
- Transmission: Fully Custom Racing
- Top Speed: 180
Transmission Manual Adjustment
- 1st: 2.519
- 2nd: 1.627
- 3rd: 1.181
- 4th: 0.933
- 5th: 0.769
- Final: 2.125
- Nitro Overtake: 0
- Output Adjustment: 70
- Turbocharger: None
- Anti-lag System: None
- Anti-Lag System: Off
- Intercooler: Racing
- Supercharger: High End Torque
Intake & Exhaust
- Air Cleaner: Racing Air Filter
- Muffler: Racing
- Exhaust Manifold: Racing
- Brake System: Racing Slotted Discs
- Brake Pads: Racing
- Handbrake: Handbrake for drifting
- Handbrake Torque: 100
- Brake Balance: Brake Controller
- Front/Rear Balance: 0
- Change Steering Angle: Steering Angle Adapter
- 4WS System: None
- Rear Steering Angle: 0
- Clutch & Flywheel: Racing
- Propellor Shaft: Normal
This Plymouth Superbird 70 top-speed tune was originally made by JohnnySDVR. If you’re looking for awesome GT7 tunes check out his YouTube channel.