This GT7 tuning guide looks at the Ferrari 330 P4 Best Drift Tune in Gran Turismo 7. Below we list all the parts and car settings needed to make this Ferrari go sideways.
The Ferrari 330 P4 was first produced in 1967 to replace the older P3 model. It’s a mid-engine V12 endurance race car. Only 4 of them were ever produced.
It won many prestigious racing events including the 1967 1000km Monza, 24 Hours of Daytona, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Further Reading: Radical SR3 Best Circuit Tune GT7
None of these stats are relevant because this tune is a drift build. But we’ve left them here in case you’re curious to know.
- PP: 600
- Max Power: 323HP
- Max Torque: 273.3 ft-lb
- Displacement: 3967cc
Not many parts are needed to make this tune. What is more important is the tuning made in the car settings section below.
- Racing Crank Shaft
- Increase Body Rigidity
Ferrari 330 P4 Best Drift Tune – Car Settings
Make the following changes to the car settings. Make sure to change your steering sensitivity to -2 for better control while drifting.
- Front: Comfort Soft
- Rear: Comfort Soft
- Body Height Adjustment: 78: 79
- Anti-Roll Bar: 8: 7
- Damping Ratio(Compression): 35: 34
- Damping Ratio(Expansion): 45: 44
- Natural Frequency: 3.50: 3.99
- Negative Camber Angle: 4.0: 4.0
- Toe Angle: 0.02: 0.00
- Differential: Fully Custom
- Initial Torque: 0: 28
- Acceleration Sensitivity: 0: 35
- Braking Sensitivity: 0: 55
- Torque-Vectoring Centre Differential: None
- Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 0: 100
- Downforce: 70: 130
- ECU: Full Control Comp
- Output Adjustment: 80
- Ballast: 0
- Ballast Positioning: 0
- Power Restrictor: 88
- Transmission: Fully Custom Manual
- Top Speed: 330
Transmission Manual Adjustment
- 1st: 2.467
- 2nd: 1.753
- 3rd: 1.339
- 4th: 1.091
- 5th: 0.981
- Final: 4.260
- Nitro Overtake: None
- Output Adjustment: N/A
Intake & Exhaust
- Air Cleaner: None
- Muffler: Racing
- Exhaust Manifold: None
- Brake System: Racing Slotted Discs
- Brake Pads: Normal
- Handbrake: Handbrake for Drifting
- Handbrake Torque: 100
- Brake Balance: Normal
- Front/Rear Balance: 0
- Change Steering Angle: Steering Angle Adapter
- 4WS System: None
- Rear Steering Angle: 0
- Clutch & Flywheel: Normal
- Propellor Shaft: None
So there it is the drift tune for the Ferrari 330 P4 67. Make sure to try it out and let us know what you think in the comment section below.
The tune was created by JohnnySDVR. Check out his awesome GT7 tunes on YT sometime.