This GT7 tuning guide breaks down the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 Best Speed Tune in GT7. We show you the exact parts and car settings you need to make this awesome tune.
The Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 was first announced in 2001 and made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show the following year. The car was named for a bull that survived 24 fights and was known for its ferociousness.
The LP 640 was the latest and most powerful version of the Murcielago at the time, with a 6.5 liter V12 engine that produced 640 horsepower. It could go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.4 seconds and had a top speed of 211 mph.
The car remained in production until 2010 when it was replaced by the Lamborghini Aventador. Over its nine-year production run, the LP 640 was available in two different body styles.
While you’re here, check out our latest Corvette ZR1 Speed Tune.
- Performance Points: 721.29
- Max Power: 876HP
- Max Torque: 603.3
- Displacement: 6658
The car parts below have been changed to make the tune. Make sure to copy them for your own build.
- Front: Heavy Wet Racing
- Rear: Racing Soft
- Bore Up
- Engine Balance Tuning
- Polish Parts
- Racing Crank Shaft
- High Compression Pistons
- Weight Reduction Stage 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Increase Body Rigidity
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 Best Speed Tune – Car Settings
Copy the car setting below to make the tune. If you notice a section left out it means nothing was changed on the car.
Make sure to let us know in the comment section below if you liked the tune.
- Body Height Adjustment: 89:91
- Anti-Roll Bar: 8:7
- Damping Ratio(Compression): 27:27
- Damping Ratio(Expansion): 42:42
- Natural Frequency: 2.30: 2.42
- Negative Camber Angle: 2.4: 1.8
- Toe Angle: 0.10:0.11
- Differential: Fully Custom
- Initial Torque: 16:16
- Acceleration Sensitivity: 24:24
- Braking Sensitivity: 20:20
- Torque-Vectoring Centre Differential: Torque Vectoring Center Diff
- Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 15:85
- Downforce: None
- ECU: Full Control Comp
- Output Adjustment: 100
- Ballast: 0
- Ballast Positioning: 0
- Power Restrictor: 100
- Transmission: Fully Custom Racing
- Top Speed: 250
Transmission Manual Adjustment
- 1st: 3.247
- 2nd: 2.093
- 3rd: 1.541
- 4th: 1.167
- 5th: 0.880
- 6th: 0.652
- Final: 3.524
- Nitro Overtake: Nitro
- Output Adjustment: 50
Intake & Exhaust
- Air Cleaner: Racing
- Muffler: Racing Muffler
- Exhaust Manifold: Racing
- Brake System: Slotted Discs Racing
- Brake Pads: Racing
- Handbrake: Normal
- Handbrake Torque: 0
- Brake Balance: Brake Controller
- Front/Rear Balance: 0
- Charge Steering Angle: Normal
- 4WS System: None
- Rear Steering Angle: 0
- Clutch & Flywheel: Racing
- Propellor Shaft: Normal
This tune was originally made by JohnnySDVR. Make sure to check out his YT sometime. He makes awesome content.