The HVK-30 made its debut in Call of Duty Mobile with the release of Season 5. The Assault Rifle is high damage, accurate and very fast firing. It is a great choice on most maps and can be used both as a long-range weapon aswel as a close range.
Our HVK-30 guide goes in-depth into the weapons stats such as damage, range, and accuracy. We then discuss these stats and what they mean for the performance of the weapon.
Finally, we suggest the best class setups and attachments to use on the HKV-30 AR in COd Mobile. Without further ado, let’s get into the guide…
The HVK-30 originally appeared in Black Ops 3. Those who remember it will know that it hasn’t changed in COD Mobile. It’s still a high damage and fast firing weapon.
NOTE: The HVK-30 is unlocked by earning 60 Daily Coins in the Exchange Center.
- Damage: 53
- Rate of Fire: 67
- Recoil: Low to moderate
We can see from the stats above that the HVK-30 Assault Rifle can down an enemy in 2 to 3 shots depending on the range. 2 shot kills are limited to close range engagements. Whereas, anything above the 2 shot kills range is reserved for medium to long-range gunfights.
The best attachments for the HVK-30 are the Quickdraw, Foregrip and Extended Mags. Quickdraw enabled you to lock onto targets faster. Foregrip gives you added accuracy making long-range shots easier to land. Finally, the Extended Mags is added to give you extra ammo provided you’ll be burning through mags fast because of the weapons super fast fire rate.
Best Class Setups
Here are the 3 best class setups to run with the HVK-30 AR in COD Mobile. There is variety here to suit all play styles.
Class 1 – HVK-30 Reserved
This class is set up for players that love to take a more conservative playstyle. Load the AR with the following attachments:
- Red Dot Sight
- Extended Mags
- Long Barrel
The rest of this class is geared towards patience and accuracy.
- Secondary: The J358 is powerful in the right hands, accurate hands in fact.
- Perk 1: Skulker enables you to walk and crouch walk 12% faster. Perfect for the more conservative player.
- Perk 2: Ghost to keep you off enemy radars.
- Perk 3: Engineer reveals enemy equipment such as scorestreaks and Trip Mines.
- Lethal: Trip Mines are easily placed down near an objective or next to a doorway to catch the enemy off guard.
- Tactical: If you’re planning on taking your time, consider the Trophy System. It is great when you’re capping a flag or holding down an area.
Class 2 – HVK-30 Max Mobility
The Max Mobility class does exactly what it says on the tin. Keeps you light like a ninja. Attach the following onto the HVK-30:
- Red Dot Sight
The rest of the mobility class is suited to keep you moving around the map as quickly as possible.
- Secondary: The MW11 is much better for rushers because of its faster fire rate compared to the J358.
- Perk 1: Lightweight is a no brainer, use it.
- Perk 2: Tracker tracks enemy footprints. This is very useful because when rushing you’ll find yourself in the enemies spawn a lot.
- Perk 3: Dead Silence gives you that added silence you need when rushing past enemies.
- Lethal: Use the Semtex here because they are simply lots of fun.
- Tactical: Stuns are great for rushing and clearing camper rooms.
Class 3 – HVK-30 Scorestreak Go-Getter
The final class is the Go-Getter. This class is made for players that love to own those scorestreaks. Fit the following onto the HVK-30:
- Extended Mags
- Scope of the players choice
The rest of the loadout is built keeping scorestreaks acquisition as easy as possible.
- Secondary: The MW11 is a fast firing and reliable secondary.
- Perk 1: Fast Recover will make sure you don’t choke those heated moments.
- Perk 2: Vulture is essential to make sure you don’t run out of ammo.
- Perk 3: Hardline gives you 25% more points per enemy killed.
- Lethal: The Trip Mine is best thrown down an enemy flank route or near the objective.
- Tactical: Use the Flash grenade to clear the flag for your teammates.