Have you been searching for the best class setups and attachments for the M4 Assault Rifle in Call of Duty Mobile?
This weapon guide takes you through the M4 weapon stats such as damage, rate of fire and recoil. With an evaluation of this information, we then give you the best attachments and class setups to use with this weapon.
The M4 has appeared under various names in many past Call of Duty titles including COD4, BO2 and even Modern Warfare 2019. It makes a comeback in COD Mobile as an all-rounded mid damage tiered weapon.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here|
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE|
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot|
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides|
- Damage: 45 HP
- Rate of Fire: 758 RPM
- Recoil: Medium (Quite Controllable)
As you can see from the statistics above, the M4 can kill in 3 shots from close to medium range. The rate of fire is average for the Assault Rifle category.
It’s very controllable recoil and moderate damage make it a decent choice for players looking for accurate target acquisition.
The best attachments for the M4 are the Red Dot Sight and Quickdraw. The Red Dot Sight will improve the weapons rather low range for an Assault Rifle. Quickdraw will also speed up your target acquisition.
The remainder of the attachments slots can be filled to the player’s preference.
M4 Best Class Setups
Below are our top three class setups for the M4 in COD Mobile. These 3 classes take into consideration a range of different play styles so there is a class for all scenarios.
Class 1 – M4 Free For All
This class is great for players who love to run solo in Free For All. The M4 comes equipped with the following attachments:
- Red Dor Sight
- Extended Mags
- Secondary: The J358 is a powerful secondary in any class.
- Perk 1: Agile is an essential perk in Free For All. Especially when you need super-fast ADS.
- Perk 2: Tracker makes finding enemies so easy in FFA.
- Perk 3: Alert combined with Tracker, turn you into a killing machine on the battlefield.
- Lethal: The Trip Mine should be placed the second you spawn. This will guarantee some sorry sole will spawn into a Trip Mine.
- Tactical: The Concussion is very effective in FFA. Throw it where you expect enemies to spawn.
Class 2 – M4 Search and Destroy Setup
This class is perfect for players that love to play tactical SND. It keeps you stealthy and hidden. The M4 comes loaded with these attachments:
- Red Dot Sight
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: The MW11 as a secondary is quick and reliable.
- Perk 1: Lightweight allows you to get around the map quicker. This is very important in SND.
- Perk 2: Ghost will keep you hidden from enemy radars.
- Perk 3: Engineer is a great perk to counter enemy Trip Mines.
- Lethal: The Trip Mine is imperative in SND. Plant it on a flank route or near the bomb.
- Tactical: The Tactical used in Search is quite flexible. We suggest a flash or concussion grenade.
Class 3 – M4 All Round
This class is best suited to all game styles. Whether it be playing aggressive or more conservatively. The M4 is loaded with the following attachments:
- Red Dot Sight
- Extended Mags
- Secondary: The MW11 as secondary.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery is a great perk if you want to stay alive longer.
- Perk 2: Toughness lowers flinch by 60%. You need to use it.
- Perk 3: Demo Expert is a fun perk when bombarding the enemy objective or spawns with nades.
- Lethal: The Frag Grenade will go nicely here.
- Tactical: The EMP is a great device on smaller maps such as Hijacked.