This guide goes through the Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Best Speed Tune in Gran Turismo 7. We give you the tuning and parts needed to make this 270+ MPH beast.
The history of the Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX is a rich and interesting one.
The car has been around since the early 1980s and has remained a popular choice for drivers ever since.
Here’s a look at the history of this iconic car.
The Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX was first introduced in Japan in 1982.
It was designed as a successor to the popular Nissan 240Z, and it quickly gained a following among drivers.
The car was praised for its stylish design and impressive performance.
In 1985, the Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX made its debut in the United States.
It was met with great enthusiasm from American drivers, and quickly became one of the most popular sports cars on the market.
Check out more of our GT7 Best Speed Tunes while you’re hanging around.
- Top Speed: 275MPH
- Max Power: 691BHP
- Max Torque: 540.6ft-lb
- Displacement: 3109cc
Below are the car parts need to make the tune for the Fairlady. Make sure to add these parts before moving on to the car settings.
- Bore Up
- Stroke Up
- Engine Balance Tuning
- Polish Ports
- High Lift Cam Shaft
- Titanium Connecting Rods and Pistons
- Racing Crank Shaft
- Weight Reduction 1, 2, and 3
- Increase Body Rigidity
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Best Speed Tune – Car Settings
Copy the following car settings to make the Fairlady Z tune. You can try it out and mess around with it. We recommend using nitrous for maximum speed. Let us know in the comment section if you liked the tune.
- Front: Heavy Wet
- Rear: Soft
- Body Height Adjustment: 97:99
- Anti-Roll Bar: 8:7
- Damping Ratio(Compression): 27:27
- Damping Ratio(Expansion): 41:41
- Natural Frequency: 2.28:2.08
- Negative Camber Angle: 2.8:1.6
- Toe Angle: 0.06:0.09
- Differential: Fully Custom
- Initial Torque: 0:20
- Acceleration Sensitivity: 0:30
- Braking Sensitivity: 0:45
- Torque-Vectoring Centre Differential: None
- Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 0:100
- Downforce: 20:40
- ECU: Fully Custom
- Output Adjustment: ECU
- Ballast: 0
- Ballast Positioning: 0
- Power Restrictor: 100
- Transmission: Fully Custom: Manual
- Top Speed: 200
Transmission Manual Adjustment
- 1st: 2.527
- 2nd: 1.617
- 3rd: 1.113
- 4th: 0.799
- 5th: 0.582
- Final: 3.300
- Nitro Overtake: Nitrous
- Output Adjustment: 100
- Turbocharger: High RPM
- Anti-lag System: Anti Lag
- Anti-Lag System: On
- Intercooler: Racing
- Supercharger: None
Intake & Exhaust
- Air Cleaner: Racing Air Filter
- Muffler: Racing
- Exhaust Manifold: Racing
- Brake System: Racing Slotted Discs
- Brake Pads: Racing
- Handbrake: Normal
- Handbrake Torque: 0
- Brake Balance: Brake Controller
- Front/Rear Balance: 0
- Change Steering Angle: Normal
- 4WS System: None
- Rear Steering Angle: N/A
- Clutch & Flywheel: Racing
- Propellor Shaft: Normal
This tune was originally made by JohnnySDVR. Check out his awesome content on YT some time.