Looking for the best class setups and best attachments for the HBRa3 in COD Mobile? Or maybe you’re looking for the weapon stats?
We got you covered as usual. Today we look in-depth at the HBRa3 Assault Rifle in Call of Duty Mobile.
We look at stats such as damage, rate of fire and recoil. With these stats, we then recommend the best attachments and class setups to run when using the AR.
NOTE: You need to play Crimson Rush Draw to unlock the HBRa3.
The HBRa3 is a fully automatic Assault Rifle in Call of Duty Mobile. It originally featured in Advanced Warfare.
|Check out these Awesome COD Mobile guides while you’re here|
|COD Mobile Top Tips to DOMINATE|
|COD Mobile Best Places to Land for Loot|
|COD Mobile Assault Rifle Guides|
- Damage: 55
- Rate of Fire: 67
- Recoil: Moderate
- Range: 47
Breaking down the HBRa3 stats we can see that the HBRa3 is a 3 to 4 shot rifle. It has a fairly decent range for an Assault Rifle. However, its fire rate is where it excels. It has a very high fire rate which puts it in the A tier weapon bracket.
The best attachments for the HBRa3 are Quickdraw, Extended Mags and the Foregrip. Quickdraw really helps with ADS speed. Extended Mags counters the weapons fast fire rate. Finally, the Foregrip gives you better control of the weapons recoil pattern.
We also suggest using a scope attachment if you don’t like the Iron Sights on the HBRa3.
Best Class Setups
Here are our top 3 class recommendations for the HBRa3 in COD Mobile. These class recommendations are varied so they cater to many playstyles.
Class 1 – The Gunner
This class is great for you guys that love to run and gun and get around the map as quickly as possible. Load the AR with the following attachments:
- Red Dot Sight
- Fast Reload
- Secondary: The MW11 is essential for run and gun type classes.
- Perk 1: Using Agile will allow you to mantle a lot faster and ADS speed after sprinting is boosted by 85%.
- Perk 2: Ghost is a very important perk if you want to rush. There is nothing worse than being caught by a UAV when you’re on a roll.
- Perk 3: Dead Silence is a beast perk when running and gunning. Do it silently!
- Lethal: Try the frag grenade in this class.
- Tactical: Flash the enemy before rushing in. Remember you can cook your frag before flashing the enemy to bag you the kill.
Class 2 – Utter Destruction
This class is built for the player that loves to go ham and maybe troll a little.
Attach the following to the weapon:
- Red Dot Sight
- Extended Mags
- Secondary: The SMRS doesn’t need to lock on to be fired. Think of it as an RPG. It’s simply a beast.
- Perk 1: Fast Recovery is great for keeping your health regenerating at its fullest.
- Perk 2: Toughness will keep your shots on target especially while under extreme fire.
- Perk 3: The final perk is Demo Expert. This will add lots of juice to that SMRS.
- Lethal: The Semtex is a great lethal in any class.
- Tactical: Use the Trip Mine to light up enemies trying to flank from behind.
Class 3 – Stealth Ninja
This final HBRa3 class is built with stealth in mind and being an all-round ninja. Fit the following attachments onto the weapon:
- Red Dot Sight
- Fast Mags
- Secondary: The J358 is really sweet up close and personal.
- Perk 1: Lightweight will keep you running and gunning for longer.
- Perk 2: Ghost hides you from enemy UAVs. Full Stealth Mode Activated.
- Perk 3: Dead Silence is where the Ninja Mode comes in. Be a Jedi young warrior!
- Lethal: Trip Mines are great for placing down on objectives or near a rush route.
- Tactical: Use Stuns to clear enemies camping in buildings.